As you can see in the schedule below, we are expected to cover the greens next Monday until Thursday morning. Of course this is our proposed plan. If the weather should improve, we will not cover the greens. The temperatures are forecasted to be in the low 20's next Tuesday and Wednesday night and the high's are only in the low 40's. We will cover the greens on Monday afternoon and remove ASAP on Thursday (depending on temperature). This practice is very important in protecting the putting surfaces. Please visit the blog for updates or contact the Golf Shop for any changes in the projected schedule for next week.